- Changed file name from phduino.h to pHduino.h.
- Added codename version.
- Added function to set the pH range for the pH alarm.
- Added pH alarm signals: LED, beeps, message by serial port and LCD.
- Added feature to save parameters in the EEPROM memory of the Arduino board.
- Added function to reset parameters in the EEPROM.
cmd phduino start|stop
cmd interval_ms INT
cmd set_temp_sensor on|off
cmd set_temp FLOAT
cmd set_ph_alarm TEMP_INF TEMP_SUP
cmd ph_alarm on/off
The code still fits in an Atmega168.
If you are using the pHduino in some project, send me the link to make a post about your project. I will really appreciate post a list of links about related projects.